WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Supernaturals - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Supernaturals > Topics

Subject: is knowing too much good or ba
Replies: 3 Views: 879

mrgudnte 15.09.09 - 04:22am
i've been gifted in many ways my whole life, i blame it on my past lives lol, the problem i have is knowing way too much about things for someone my age, one of my gifts is seeing people for who they are, it's always been a struggle for me, i'm never going to fit in, i'll see spirits and ghosts for the rest of my life, i'll fight demons and try to help everyone that i can, it's going to be a long lonely life for me. Anyone in the same boat? *

maria1w 4.11.09 - 04:47am
Yes I'm in the same boat with u,evry since I gave my spirit guide full permission to be in and read my thoughts my minds much more open and I cnt get enough of reading about being gnosticN anything supernatural I think we hav this gift and knowledge for a reason when I first found out about this knowledge I couldn't understand why evry1 didn't kno this or would want to kno this then I realize that's we're freewill N different charts come N2 play,I'm gonna start teaching.gnostics when I'm not working so I can help others better ther life N kno more about ther existance and why thing are how they are,but its a headache cause its ignorance that we're fighting dear ignorant people (thos who belive N dogma,controll, devils,d*mnation and reading only 1book the bible N hving others believe god plays favorites and he's jealous)this ignorance has people mentally supressed N make our lives so much more difficult so its both a awesome thing and a headache by the way I blame my pastlife also N the contract I wrote when I was in heaven,u kno when we are up ther we say yes to taking this mantle then we get here N we dnt want2 do itlol.GIF but we gotta fulfill our promise,u agree? *

mrgudnte 4.11.09 - 03:53pm
i totally agree lol, after taking to my other half, she's gifted too, we've both decided to try and live a normal life instead of just focusing on our gifts, the problem i have is that i don't have a guide, i got the upgrade lol, direct link, two nice pillars of light that are always with me. i know i neeed to do something at some point, but i also know that trying to force whats going to happen will not work, i'm gonna take it easy till i'm needed, 2012 ain't too far lol *

maria1w 5.11.09 - 10:50am
Yes 2012 is clos I dnt think the worlds gonna end but I do think something bigs gonna happen,we hv a good 75 yrs left mayb,the worlds changing evryday N times speeding up,the earths rotating off its axis I feel the effects evryday doU? more N more people around me R changing N evry1 I meet I can see if ther evil,grey,or good,I dnt meet good that often,I meet ok a lot.Its ok to develope wht u hav moreN more,it makes u stronger dear,thers nuthing wrong with that at all dnt evr think that it is,I think I'm gonna b alone also cause of the mantle I chose,evrtime I met some1 ther spiritN self jus isn't right,I want2 meet some1 on a spiritual high like me u kno?N when I talk about things like we tlk about I'm not looked at funny or thought of as crazy,take for instance my bestfriend ilov her greatly but I kno certain things I cnt discuse wit her cause even though she's openminded she's not as openminded as we are,ya kno wht I mean?I hv a cousin who was really lost spiritually then I started 2share things I knew with him N after evrything I've told him he still chooses to believe N one book the bible N evrything that goes wit that the hell N devilsN stuff,my whole familys baptist or nuthing,I'm the only1 wit this kinda knowledge so I feel lonely or out of place a lot,I want2 go around the world on a spiritual quest N learn different ways N cultures but my family thinks I'm crazy they told me traveling is 4 vacation only not 2learn,so its very comforting 2 hv some1 like U in the world I can share with,you undrstand we're iam coming from? *

* Supernaturals Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Supernaturals

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search