WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Supernaturals - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Supernaturals > Topics

Subject: Primus Angels
Replies: 18 Views: 3363

love.17 21.03.09 - 11:54am
Primus Angel, Mother Angel, Princess... Before Vida, Divus, Killer, Xenos, Waterbabie, Prince, Therapeia and Guardian Angels you were there and gave birth to all types of Angels that guards us through days and night, through life. You fight the Devil with your greatest powers. People say you don't eat, suffer or sleep, the name Primus Angel in Greek it means First Angel that makes you the greatest Angel as an Divus Angel. Shine my life and make me have the best of it, in return I shall make sure that I'm strong and stand up for the weak ones. I may not understand all supernatural things but I understand that you're dedicated to love us forever with the love you got from God whom passed it to you and you try to pass it to us humans so that we can take care of the earth. With this little understanding, I let in that love you're passing to me. I love you, him, her, it... It's enough to me that you sent Guardian Angels to guard me, my mom, my dad, my sister, my brother, my cousin, my grany and my friends. *

gemst1 21.03.09 - 12:14pm
Love.17 pls help my understanding. A THERAPEIA Angel is a Healer Angel, A DIVUS Angel is an Archangel, VIDA Angel is a human's Soul, A KILLER Angel help Guardian Angels, And GUARDIAN Angel is the usual angel, am I right? *

love.17 21.03.09 - 01:16pm
Sure! How did you know cause I thought I was the only one into Angels? lol. *

babie_c 21.03.09 - 02:52pm
Impressive Gemst1 and Love.17, I'm also into Angels. There are 16 different types of Angels, right? *

babie_c 21.03.09 - 03:00pm
A Prince Angel is born as one of the Quadruplet Angels. And Prince Angel is baby of the Primus Angel and that means it is also a Waterbabie. And the Prince Angel does guards people this means it's also a Guardian Angel, and it does things like human beings so it has a Vida Angel inside it also. I'm good. lol *

love.17 21.03.09 - 06:55pm
You were half way there. A PRINCE Angel had powers of all 16 types of Angel and it lives up to the age of 5 years and die 8 times before it can grow up to an adult angel like other and it's the most important angel. *

pawel37 22.03.09 - 05:58pm
i did not even realise all this! i am very new 2 this and am tryin 2 connect and understand my guardian angel. i have just bought a book that i wil start soon called spirit guides and angel guardians by richard webster. i am interested in learning more bout this so any1 reccomend any other books or websites 4 me 2 checkout? *

gemst1 25.03.09 - 02:02pm
U dnt learn about Angels on any website, atleast none I know of. The perfect way of learning about Angels is asking those who believed in them for many years. Some ppl know Angels through psychic visions and nightdream visions but some priest even can talk 2 Angels & there r certain ways 2 call an Angel. U want2 write a book about Angels? *

pawel37 28.03.09 - 04:47am
no not write a book. i went and bought a book in a shop. its very interesting. i want 2 buy more books! i am now ready 2 ask my angel about who it is. *

rosie16 6.04.09 - 11:54pm
Love17, u cn fool all of em bt nt me, ur d Prince. u knw dis much bout angels arent u 1? i knw Albert ws killed by his aunt in 2006 bt y r u still alive? n i heard rumours tht ppl think u r d only Prince angel son of a prayer named angel, do u also have 4 lives lyk rily angels? dnt u change in2 a white dove? y dnt u jst make ur aunt pay 4 what she had done 2 u? Didnt ur cousin rape u whn u were a kid? is it u makin south africa suffa bcoz d@ whr u dead? *

gemst1 7.04.09 - 12:03am
Whether that's true or not, but would you say that online?! Do you ever think before you act? Don't you think that hurts him? If he is a Prince angel then wherever you came from girl hide if you can cause even a devil himself wouldn't do what you just did cause he also knows that's playing with fire. *

rosie16 7.04.09 - 12:43am
Oh ma gosh i ddnt notice. m sori. *

love.17 23.05.09 - 11:13pm
Oh... How long has this being going on? Hahaha... Some people can love you as much as they think you're an angel really? Ashley don't be mad at her. Well I don't know that albert it's came up that i'm also albert but not that one. I'm a real person, with alot of blood- i donated it once. lol *

cutie.16 28.06.09 - 06:16pm
hehe. wat hapend 2 babiex? coz empusa an lamia r stil famous... *

gemst1 11.07.09 - 11:04pm
I never thought anyone knew him... He was the best sweet-love ever.hehe. I dated him once when we were younger. He was a super lover ever! Funny, silly, stupid, craze, kind... He was so much. But sadly he died on a car crash... great love babiex.mwa! was it true what he said he was? was he fallen or unfallen? *

maria1w 19.07.09 - 11:43pm
I heard thers so many angels that thers not a number for them,and all angels are created from god angel can't have children or other angels and people cnt become angels cause humans are humans and angels area diff phylum of creature,I kno of the main ones cherubum,archangels, prin litys,etc but if thers so many that thers not a number how can we possible kno all the names.angels are trully all around us u can just feel then. *

love.17 7.08.09 - 10:07pm
GOOD POINT!!! But unfortunely-: not all angels are Gods angels. And some angels like Primus, or any angel from Xenos can change into a human being but not fully. Like Al Babiex has a son 'Al' who was killed by the Greek God Zues therefore Al Babiex had to kill Zues before Zues was a God. And Al Babiex isn't just a normal angel that can be listed with other angels, he has 4 souls of which 2 are male and 2 are female. Others say angels are as*xual... Angels are two kinds-: Fallen or Unfallen. Of Al Babiex doesnt belong to either because he recieves great love from all Gods and Goddesses except God Zues. Others say Al Babiex is a connection between all Gods and Goddesses... but Al Babiex has fallen in love with real women- Almost 3, people say. But they also say he has killed human beings with excuses like-: They hit women, They hit kids, They rape, They started him or just a bad excuse like-: I meant them at the party so I thought I should kill them.lol. Some people have photos of him which he looks half female half male, vampire-like, angel-like, snake-like, mermaid-like, red eyed, brown eyed... Some believe he was just a 5 year old boy who was killed at church... the perfect way to define him is just unknown. And Yes angels dont give birth, but Primus angels are half Goddesses so they can- without having s*x though. And Yeah angels are everywhere there are human beings because each human being has their own angels. But angels dont usually stay where there is no one. *

love.18 17.08.09 - 03:44am
I may favour that they are as*xual.lol. But still have sweet-dreams about angels.lol *

chisbel 14.10.09 - 12:35am
Anyone know why same angels have black eyes? *

* Supernaturals Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Supernaturals

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search