WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Supernaturals - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Supernaturals > Topics

Subject: DoesChrist hv ancestors
Replies: 6 Views: 1616

maria1w 4.12.08 - 08:51am
GREETING SUPERNATURAL PEEPS! Do u think christ has living relatives or he died without any children? *

mondle 18.07.09 - 09:51am
Jesus never died at Golgota,but He moved on to India where he had wife and children and died years later.In India he was called Issa.Check again the history of Krishna,it looks like Christ and Krishjna are the same person. *

maria1w 19.07.09 - 11:00pm
Of couse not,I never believed the tradition storys in the bible,I kno he traveled to india N studied but he studied a lot of places before settling wit his wife and children in france and taking on a different identity'history is so interesting *

love.18 17.08.09 - 03:48am
omg! Jesus has s*x with a real woman you mean?lol. So the lord has s*xual feelings? Hmm... *

sub_cora 13.09.09 - 04:40am
i believe he went on to study n have a family of his own, however, we wouldn't know who his decendents were or are. if that information got into the wrong hands who knows what would become of the church or religion *

chisbel 14.11.09 - 12:44pm
Great reply sub! *

ques41 9.06.10 - 10:44pm
Do u wnt 2 knw tha truth??? . . . . . 1st tell me who is the finder, that the earth hung on nothing in the space. . . . Thn i will show u some shocking news. . . . Any1 to knw tha truth??? *

* Supernaturals Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Supernaturals

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search