WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Supernaturals - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Supernaturals > Topics

Subject: devil exits
Replies: 6 Views: 1618

ani_2222 22.11.08 - 06:34am
In INDIA hindu's say that GOD creat light 1st & muslims say that ALLAH created NOOR means light or christians says that GOD created light 1st..!!!y light 1st ? is that mean there was a dark 1st ? if yes than who had created that dark ? but i believe jst bcaz of that GOD created light 1st bcaz there was devil who created darkness ... & this is big big singn that devil is real thing .... *

ani_2222 23.03.09 - 11:42pm
Ooopus wen i posted ? monster.GIF *

gemst1 7.04.09 - 12:22am
Don't read this if you have demons or any evil because these words can harm you. Yes the Devil does exist. Infacts the Devil was too close to God, the Devil WAS an archangel and he wanted to be God and that's when he turned evil and jealousy cause only Jesus can feet in God's shoes but that doesn't mean Jesus is God. That God created light first, people takes it in a wrong way. God created light first means he created a visibility of things before he created human, that means the earth and the other little things in it were created before humans. Get the mean now? Oh by the way, the Devil is just a modern thing not more than a 10000 years ago that's why it hates reading old english - Faeder ure, pu pe eart on heofonum. Because it means Our Father who art in heaven. *

ashkan11 18.07.09 - 09:22am
What i say is according to QURAN,the holy book of the last prophet MOHAMMAD.Devil was one of the greatest angles.when god created human from soil,god asked all angles to respect humans and sit on their knees for humans.All of the angles did exept devil.devil said that i am made of light and fire,i never respect the soil made humans.and god knocked devil out.and devil promised to invite humans to bad jobs . . . *

maria1w 19.07.09 - 11:09pm
The devil dnt exist,just devilish people,yes god created light..US.. We we're the light that they we tlking about put here's we're the free will comes in,and people stray away from good N become terrible,but they R ther 4a reason to help us not B like them and to do better than that,it aids N your perfection,just remember all roads led 2Rome..meaning all paths led to god,it dosent matter wht religion your N,just as long as u find him or them or whtevrs your belief. *

maria1w 19.07.09 - 11:18pm
I kno its very hard to believe cause we live in a world bound by time but ther was no beginning,god just set evrything in motion,instantly,we always existed in his mind and he instantly made it happen,its very very hard to grip this concept but that's really how it all started ther was no light created first,ther was no first,just like thers no end,everythings full circle,eternity is our birthright,its in our soul,our soul is 4ever,so is life it dosent end.just on this planet.or should I say school cause that's wht earth really is school. *

maria1w 19.07.09 - 11:35pm
Look Bible,Koran, NagHammadi scripts, DeadSea Scrolls,Tao, Buddists Sciptures, Kabbala,The Tenets,Sikh,Hindu, Jewish,Voodoo,Celtic,Druids,Pagan, Catholic,Mormon,etc etc etc it dosent matter the faith,thers virture in all books, scrolls and literature not just one,all of them have great knowledge in them thers no one book with all answers. *

* Supernaturals Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Supernaturals

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search