Supernaturals - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Supernaturals > Topics

Subject: Goths Vs christians
Replies: 11 Views: 2667

theman 19.01.08 - 04:03am
Wat do we knw about goths(devils religio) and christianity(Gods religion) *

maria1w 7.02.08 - 07:21am
well alot of people feel they r really doing good&believing n gods words,but,they arent,alot of people got IT,all wrong about christianity,& as 4the devils group,the devil doesnt even exist,ther worshiping abunch of nonsense.(thats my opinion) *

emaya 11.03.08 - 02:41pm
The Devil Exists,more Interresting. *

tonyluvt 3.08.08 - 11:47am
im a pagan druid the bible bashers nicked our pagen ricuals like winter salstes and spring and i never read a most cr*py novel called the bible *

dan666 17.10.08 - 01:01pm
Thats a bit narrow minded claiming goths to be the devils religon. How do u know that all gothic people are satanists? And do u know enough about satanism to be having this debate?

jacq13 20.11.08 - 12:42pm
i dnt believe goths r devil worshipers,most people that i knw in that scene r loving caring individuals with strong beliefs that never involve harming anything,quite the opposite.i hav experienced 1st hand some lovely christian people who r more than accepting of other peoples views. *

ani_2222 22.11.08 - 06:30am
in INDIA hindu's say that GOD creat light 1st & muslims say that ALLAH created NOOR means light or christians says that GOD created light 1st..!!!y light 1st ? is that mean there was a dark 1st ? if yes than who had created that dark ? but i believe jst bcaz of that GOD created light 1st bcaz there was devil who created darkness ... & this is big big singn that devil is real thing .... *

maria1w 4.12.08 - 08:05am
Im Gnostic(meaning i or we believing N mother&father god),i celebrate summer&winter soltice & alot of early pagan holidays i dnt believe N hell&the devil,BUT,ther is light & drk people,god doesnot dam people, we dam,hurt &judge each other,& since people dnt want2 take responsibility 4ther actions they blame god&the devil& every1&thing else but themselves,the hell we read about is here on earth,Gothics Rnot all satinist &Christians Rnot all good doers either,thers a duo2 everything N this life..male&female, good&bad,ying&yang, etc; it depends on the person & wht they CHOOSE 2do or believe&be...thats the great thing about free will,the hardest thing is trying 2be the bestU.it sounds easy but its very difficult,with so much temtation& bad influence *

pawel37 22.03.09 - 06:04pm
goths are not all satanists! my ex gf is goth and she like the way she dresses and the music. but most important she just has an interest in various things spiritual and also angels and guardians. *

chisbel 16.05.10 - 01:12pm
Y r u all blind? if light was created and darkness was created, that means both didnt exist so both had to be created. And, God made men from his image?does god look like a monkey? cause ppl a million years ago looked like monkeys, the pieces r found in meusiamz in africa. God made men from his image but didnt say black or white n im sure he didnt say indian either, but who mentions monkeys? who drawn eve and adam? *

jirka.s 8.09.10 - 06:44pm
Jesus its dead name true God its Nosferatu *

traugott 28.09.10 - 11:21pm
um ok goths can be christians !!! and God loves you by hart not what you have on you and yes i know a real goth are a goth by hart well God loves goth if you are an christian and a goth yes there are satanic goths and more i think than christian goths and satan WAS the angel of ? light so it doesnt mean that dark are evil and light good well i like dark stuff like the night the moon vampires ghost info of denonic things wicca and im a christian and one by hart and i read my bible and im goth so goths vs christians ? no goths and christians can stand strong together *

* Supernaturals Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Supernaturals

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search