Supernaturals - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Supernaturals > Topics

Subject: Fairies
Replies: 15 Views: 1524

maria1w 2/19/2007 - 6:11:39
Do fairies really exist?Have u seen one or know of someone who's seen one? *

krusnik 2/22/2007 - 11:17:22
Of course they do exist! You knw what happens? In this days the human kind has lost his faith in the things that sournd them is normal that nobody has seen an elve or any elemental arnd. However there are existences like me that need the contact with them 'cuz all the creatures are family. *

maria1w 2/22/2007 - 6:31:06
I totally agreed with u on that one i believe in alot of things that my family don't,so i like hanging around people withthe same interest as me,it makes me feel good 2 know i'm not the only 1 who believes. *

maria1w 2/22/2007 - 6:33:13
I totally agreed with u on that one i believe in alot of things that my family don't,it makes me feel good 2 know i'm not the only 1 who believes. *

maria1w 2/22/2007 - 6:35:38
what R elementals,i never heard of that? *

krusnik 2/23/2007 - 12:20:59
They are beings that integrats the nature. Each element has his own ppl for exmpl the water has, apart all the creatures that human thinks to knw, beings that take care of her like we call guardians who can handle any form of the water. Beings like me handle any form of all the elements (water, earth, air, fire, eter, etc.) that means that am a elemental with a position on nature. This use of elements must be lead for respect about all the things for everyone of them. Of course this has a prize that the user must paid. *

maria1w 2/24/2007 - 9:48:15
Were is this fairy world? Is it N the forest?R they only N countries like Ireland&Wales? *

krusnik 2/25/2007 - 5:14:35
They r everywhere when the nature roams. There's not xist a way in wich they do not comunicate with even trough the wind or a buterfly. *

maria1w 2/28/2007 - 12:12:06
oh,o.k,i understand,so thats why some people see them& others dont?Do u seethem? *

krusnik 2/28/2007 - 10:06:36
I knw when they re near an i see those who wants to be seen. Is nt that simple as u think cuz they re beings an got the right to choose. *

maria1w 3/12/2007 - 1:20:50
how do u know when they're around? *

faeair 5/15/2007 - 8:52:43
I was blessed wit the ability to see them n hold them, u knw they are there throu 1. Frogs n lizards are cuzens of fairys,2. If u come accros a leaf stranded its a gift or find mushrooms in a garden. 3. They use mice as horses n 4 b*tterflys n dragonflys are also showers. To increase there amount near u. Mention each time u in ur garden how much u believe in fairys n slowly ul gain trust. *

maria1w 12.11.07 - 01:26am
wow,i've heard of people who've seen them or c them all the time like the forest &parks of Ireland but i never heard of some1 who held 1,what did that experience feel like?&hav u touched 1since? *

tamz_6 13.11.07 - 02:33am
DeY do exisT n derz no specific place wher deY appeart. Tho it deF aint in downtowN. Der r also specific dates in a month when deY appear. DerZ dis hiLL near tha coast in ma country. Heard frm feW diff ppL dat fairies dance on toP of it in circLE. Ppl who seen m happen 2 be no sanE any more. AnD if dey catcH u in circLE knO ur D. *

vampyria 15.11.07 - 12:22pm
.i did a offering to the fairies and elves.brilliant.x x x. *

maria1w 17.11.07 - 08:45pm
how do u know the fairies took the offerings& not some rac or stray dog? *

* Supernaturals Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Supernaturals

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits