WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Supernaturals - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Supernaturals > Topics

Subject: Angels and Unicorns
Replies: 2 Views: 1834

gemst1 7.04.09 - 12:40am
For me Unicorns are some kind of divine horses that used to live in earth with people but the way they were so beautiful God took them back to heaven cause them were heavenly bodies. Angels are heavenly humans, so beautiful, so lovely and also divine. Wouldn't it be lovely to go our way to heaven and meet our loved one and touch angels and unicorns? Or do we wanna stay here and never meet the real beauty of peace, love and care? Love faithfully and unconditionally and follow me as I leave to hug Jesus, Maria, and that Indian King who once shared the world with us and that Egyptian queen who lives in heaven now. I might not see God but I'm sure I will hear his voice when I get there. *

maria1w 30.08.09 - 01:27pm
Angels are adrogenous,they just take human form when they com to earth to deliver a message,and ther not human,ther a different phylum of creature created by god,unicorns did exist at one point,every folk tail stems from real events that happened at one point,and I dnt really kno wht happened to all of them I do kno a lot of animals that use to rome the earth no longer exist,but it would b awesome if they still did exist. *

attain 20.12.10 - 09:36pm
unicorns are still around. they just stick to hiding so that greedy humans will not kill them and sell them on the black market. the proper term for a unicorn i fell is that they are a magickal creature. *

* Supernaturals Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Supernaturals

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search