WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Supernaturals - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Supernaturals > Topics

Subject: need a spell
Replies: 7 Views: 1927

attain 10.10.11 - 04:53am
if you know alot of spells. i prefare white and a little gray no black. message me i really need a spell for getting a lieing ex to be more trueful and to go away *

miaow666 1.09.12 - 11:42pm
are you still in need of spells and stuff? *

attain 8.12.12 - 04:38am
It would be nice If I could get some that would do that. *

attain 27.12.12 - 10:41pm
Thanks a lot for NOTHING, you offer me spells and only give me a bs conversation. Which you didn't understand even a forth of. -_- *

miaow666 29.12.12 - 12:08am
well, i gave you a link, but you are too ignorant to understand some certain things, it seems. spells wo't help you much, i am afraid, and you risk to get it all worse for yourself and your loved ones. i did send you a link where to find what you want (even if i believe it wo't work for you in your situation), but because this website deletes all links, you got a good hing how to find it through google.
good luck for you which i do not believe you would have, because it is a black magic you want, not white or grey, and trust me, any white magic becomes black used to harm other people what would happen in your situation, and, as i said, all is best to solve 'eye-to-eye' physical level which you refuse to do. up to you, but remember, we all pay high price for our mistakes, so be careful and don't blame me if things will turn against you, because i did warn you. *

attain 29.12.12 - 08:34pm
Yes go a head a lie, may karma teach you a lesson, as what I wanted was a white or gray spell, however you provided no help at all. If anyone wishes to know just what this person said to me I will happily send it to you. As for everyone else in this group may the Goddess smile upon you for I am leaving this group to prevent a fight amongest users. *

marvin6 29.12.12 - 09:42pm
I also need a spell.how can i become a vampire? *

miaow666 30.12.12 - 05:02am
i am 'impressed' by a lady with mentality of a kid in lunacy. however, to make it fair, if anyone want the truth, i can send her texts too to make a full story.
in fact, here is no such as colourful magic to be white, grey, or black. any spell may be used different ways. and any really experienced in occult person knows that. i DID gave a link to'white witch'' website with A LOT of free spells. if that is not a help, what is it, then?
anyway, i must say why was i not able to help. first, i got a dodgy story what makes no sense and what needs simple chat between three sides, second, no magic would help much in THAT situation, and it would only be possible to mix occult(like spells and talismans) and psychology. now, because the woman was unwilling to help me with the detales, i could't help much, could i? i mean, each problem needs certain and specific solutions what is not possible when here is a lack of honesty. *

* Supernaturals Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Supernaturals

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search